Face Mask / Gintlo
A great addition to our face mask collection, is the Gintlo face masks.
Handwoven by the Blaan people in Sarangani, Philippines.
These Gintlo Face Masks were designed by Wilson Limon of Niño Franco, based in Davao.
Wilson is a talented fashion designer, focuses on contemporary ethnocentric design, one of a kind pieces, using textile in direct collaboration with the Mindanaon tribes of Bagobo, Blaan, Tagakaolo and Tboli.
The Gintlo pattern is originally from Maguindanao. The Blaan women uses the Gintlo fabric as a Malong or a tube-like wrap-around garment. Malong's are also used by both men and women of the numerous ethnic groups in the mainland Mindanao and parts of the Sulu Archipelago.
These washable and reusable fabric face mask are designed with an inner pocket for removable filter (not provided).
Masks are one-size-fits-most.
This is a personal use item and cannot be returned.
All sales are final.
MASK CARE AND PRODUCT DETAILS
- Wash brand new face mask before first time use.
- Hand wash in warm water using for delicates liquid soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Lay flat to dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron straps.
- Important Notes: While this mask provides protection, you still need to avoid touching your face, always wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, and practice social distancing.
- This is not medical grade.
- Non-surgical and non-medical use, for personal use only
- Color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen
- Made in the Philippines
- Inside liner: Cotton / Polyester blend
- Straps: Elastic fabric