Reynaldo Bomber Jacket - Maroon / Black / Men's Large
Herman & Co
One-of-a-kind, introducing the much-awaited Reynaldo bomber jacket, the men's version to the original Victoria bomber jacket.
Bea Constantino of Herman & Co. puts her own spin on the classic bomber jacket by combining traditional handwoven Yakan textile in two complimentary patterns with dead-stock woven fabric, leftovers from the fashion industry - sustainable fashion at its finest!
The Yakan are an indigenous Muslim tribe native to the tropical island of Basilan. Located in the Sulu Archipelago in the most southern region of the Philippines, Yakan people are recognized for their remarkable technicolor geometric weaves.
While all craftsmanship bears great importance, what makes weaving fabric stand out is the cultural value it brings. It is artistry the ancestors have passed on to generations, where the harmony of feet and hands are mastered to follow the way of the weave.
The last decade has brought the weaving tradition of the Yakan tribe back to life. It has became their source of income, identity, and hope. It is their kaleidoscope to the colors of life.
- Size: Men's Large
- Front and back shoulder panel in handwoven Yakan textile in two complimentary patterns in rich vibrant colors
- Sleeves, back panel and shoulders in woven black fabric
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Ribbed collar, cuffs and hem in striped burgundy and white fabric
- Ribbed hem for a flexible fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Fully lined
- Front zip closure
- Two side slip pockets
- Contrasting textile at sleeves
- Model is 6'3" and is wearing the designer's size Men's Large
- Dry clean only
- Made in the Philippines